Thursday, February 18

wanna try a hybrid?

 so, I know that there are a few dozen different meanings when I through the word "hybrid" out. I could be talking about a hybrid car, electronic, etc, etc, etc...

but, what I am actually talking about is a hybrid digital kit - which is now at design house digital!
In digital scrapbooking lingo.. a hybrid kit is a kit where you print, cut and assemble the, so said, kit. And I have been working on this hybrid kit all week... ugh... it is the first "hybrid" I have ever done, and even though it has taken me a long time.. I am so pleased with how it turned out.

..please enjoy my overload of pictures..












so, please, snatch it up while you can and be all prepared for your next birthday party, rodeo, summer bash, carnival.. and the list is endless folks.

and, while you are over at DHD, you might as well take a quick look at the other goodies that have popped up in my shop..

2 comments:

Amber said...

Wow! I love it! Great job Sara!

reub-envision said...

you did a most excellent job!