Friday, April 16

I took a chance on hybrid...


...and I had so much fun! I am definitely going to have to do more of this. It has just the right amount of digital and traditional for me. The layout above was done on the computer except for the stitching, flowers, and journalling (which I messed up on.. sigh..).

But I really liked how I was able to do the entire layout at home without any trips to the store to buy specific paper, or embellishments. I designed a layout on my computer, printed it out (it is 8x8.. my favorite size to scrap) and was also able to print out all the coordinating papers that I needed to create the paper ruffle and flowers! I had the buttons already in my collection, and was happy that this layout all came together so easily and quickly!


I really would recommend trying scrapbooking hybrid style!


I used the Aimee Collection from DHD for this layout.

No comments: