Wednesday, April 21

would you like a look...

 ...at sophistication? go right ahead. Its even better up close.. promise.

But, all kidding aside, I am really excited for this kit release! I really like how this kit turned out.. and I would love to see what you wonderful readers do with it. And... if you buy it today {thursday} you get it 30% off.. and.. if you buy the "complete kit" on "thursday" you get entire kit for only $13.99... that is almost 50% of the kit if you bought the pieces at full price, individually.

 *click image above to download*

But, since I enjoyed our little blog hop we had on tuesday.. I have been just dying to give out another freebie {yipee!} so I hope you do enjoy it as much as I do!


...and... there has been a request for a little tutorial about how I made the flowers on my hybrid pages... oh please don't worry! I have heard your requests, and am putting together a show and tell about how to make beautiful hybrid flowers (and they are so cheap! ...doesn't that make them all the better?)

2 comments:

CĂ©lia Costa said...

Thanks so much !

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!