Monday, November 8

Monday Gallery Round Up...

Its time for my first Monday Gallery Round Up! I hunt down layouts using my sold products (not freebies) and post them up on my blog for every one's enjoyment!

And, the reward for being posted on one of my Monday Gallery Round Ups is a free kit of your choice! (valued at $3.99 or less)

I only look at Design House Digital Gallery, but I would love to see layouts in other places! Just send be an email with your layout posted in another Gallery for a chance to be featured and to recieve a free kit!






Fall by Tiffany-Bodily
using my Give Thanks Collection



So Thankful by theresa-marie
using my Give Thanks Collection


Delicious by Audrey Neal
using my Give Thanks Collection



 Invitation by Audrey Neal
using my Happy Camper Collection




Beautiful All Around by jeryn-carlisi
using my Give Thanks Collection

be sure and upload all those amazing layouts, and email me, before next monday to get a free kit of your choice!

No comments: