Monday, February 28

time is running out...

Today is the last day of the sale.. tomorrow all of the kits will return to their normal price.

I wanted to quickly show you a fun little mini album I put together over the weekend for my daughter. It was a lot of fun, and very quick.. mostly using all the odd and end scrapbook embellishment supplies I have gathered over the years.

The kits I used for this mini album are:


I made this little album because my daughter really misses her cousins. I had no idea what an impression a summer with cousins could have on my two year old.. she asks, at least once a week, if we can go to "Taylor" and "Ba-gen" (baby megan) house.


This book was a lot of fun. I arranged the basic layout in photoshop, printed it all out (not even a full 2 8.5x11 pages), cut it out and taped it all together. Then my daughter and I, literally, dumped out all our little embellishments and arranged and rearranged each page a dozen times.


I really like how this book turns out, and I am not at all worried letting my two year old carry it around. If it gets dirty, I can toss it and easily print out a new one.. easy peasy.

Don't you just love digital?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've just sold me :D Love the way the papers looked in you little album , its so pretty! Off to shop. Thanks Elizabeth

Laura Rollins said...

That's just adorable! I love that mini-album!