Thursday, May 12

and the winner is...


Anonymous libbywilko said...

Thanks for the chance and Happy iNSD...

In spring I love going out for walks with my family seeing all the beautiful new flowers in the neighbourhood.

May 7, 2011 2:32 AM

Congratulations! Be sure to email me at sara(dot)schmutz(at)gmail(dot)com to receive your Bicycle Ride Collection for free!


credit:

also...
I am releasing a coordinating freebie tomorrow on the blog!

So my question is...
anything you would like to see? I haven't designed it yet (I know, last minute and everything) but what do you think this kit needs? Brads? Solid papers? Ribbons? Etc? Let me know!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

always love brads and buttons, but how about some "gear" shapes, a stop sign, and of course, ribbon!

libbywilko said...

So excited ! Can't wait to play with this with photos of my hubby and the boys !

Thanks Sara !