Wednesday, May 18

Creative Team Call...


...for Sara Schmutz digital scrapbook designs!
I've been contemplating for a while the decision whether or not I needed a creative team, but have decided to try it out. So please submit!! I've never had a CT team, but the ideas makes me very excited to work with all you amazing digital scrapbookers. No hesitation, just submit.. believe me.. it is going to be a party!

interested???

creative team requirements:
      at least 1 layout per new kit (approx. 1 a month)
      post to DHD and 2 other galleries (and my facebook page if applicable)
      3 month commitment

please include:
      name, username(s), short bio
      link to a gallery and/or blog
      any teams you are currently on

compensation:
      any new kit you use to design a layout, and is then posted in DHD and 2 other galleries
      any old kit you use to design a layout, and is then posted in DHD and 2 other galleries
      happy emails from me
      a secret surprise

so email me asap... sara.schmutz@gmail.com
hope to hear from you soon!

No comments: