Friday, February 22

...tag...

Here is a tag for everyone that wants to know just a little more about what I think about Jake... here it goes...

What is his name? Jacob Paul Schmutz
How long have you been married?a year and a half... in four days
How long did you date? we dated for 2 months, got engaged, and got married 3 months later
How old is he? 23
Who eats more? Usually Jake, unless its mexican... yumm
Who said I love you first? Jake... :D
Who is taller? haha... Jake!
Who sings better? I honestly gotta say me, but he'd be amazing if he wanted to
Whose temper is worse? Jake
Who does the laundry? I usually do
Who does the dishes? depends on who is more busy
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who pays the bills? I do
Who mows the lawn? haha... Jake mows Spring Air's lawn
Who cooks dinner? depends on the cusine... mexican, italian and most others = me; chinese = Jake
Who drives when you are together? Jake... it feels weird to drive a guy around. He even drove my car around when we were dating
Who is more stubborn? we're both extremely stubborn... adds spice :D
Whose parents do you see the most? hmm... good question?
Who proposed? Jake, of course! ...it was all he's idea :D
Who has more friends? hmm... probably I do.. but we only hang out with Jake's friends
Who has more siblings? I do... i have 7, he has 3
Who wears the pants in the family? uh... I think I would have to say that we share them... neither of us ever have a final say.
Now you're all tagged! read the questions and come up with your own answers!!!

No comments: