Tuesday, December 2

Sick Little Ashlyn

Well, Ashlyn got sick on Friday. She has a cold and it is making it really hard for her to sleep for long periods at a time. So, this is causing Sara and I to get much less sleep. The stuffy nose ruins her technique in going to sleep. She sucks her thumb all the time before falling to sleep. She isn't able to do this with her stuffy nose. It is throwing her totally off. It really makes her mad sometimes too. Hopefully the homeopathics we are giving her will help her get well sooner, so she could start sleeping through the night again. It is so sad to see her so sick. She just isn't her self.

-jake

4 comments:

Sara : Confetti Sunshine said...

my poor little baby! I hope she does get feeling better! She's not so happy when she can't suck her thumb... crazy little kid. ...last night was pretty bad, wasn't it honey?...

Amber said...

Sorry to hear she is sick! I hope she gets better soon!

Laura Rollins said...

I'm so sorry!!! That's totally our fault....

Taylor seems to be getting over his cold, finally. I've been doing lots of garlic drops in his ears (which really help the his nose to run less and help him not to be so stuffed up) and I've been giving him Aconitum and Phytolacca (since I had a little sore throat I thought I'd give him the Phytolacca incase he had one, too). So far, they seem to really be helping.... I don't know which Homeopathics you're giving poor little Ashlyn, but I hope this helps. Sorry about getting her sick!

Perry's said...

When Hannah was like that at Ashlyn's age. I would have her sleep on the Boppy pillow. I also have found that a vaporizer works great. It is so sad. I would always rather be sick then have her sick. I hope she gets feeling better.