Saturday, July 3

FREEDOM digital scrapbooking freebie... part 2

Here is the papers to go along with my freedom digital scrapbooking freebie below!


click on the image above to download.. and don't forget to "follow" my blog

I hope everyone is having a wonderful long celebratory weekend! Mine is going to be pretty quiet and laid back. My sweet husband gets in late tonight and has to leave early on monday. So I am planning a picnic and just some well needed family time.

Have a great weekend! Enjoy your freedom...

©2010 Sara Schmutz For non-commercial use only. Altering the file does not void the copyright. Please do not share the 4shared link. Please link directly to this blog. Thank you!

2 comments:

Amber said...

A quiet 4th sounds perfect! We miss you guys!
Thanks for the papers! LOVE them. Seriously they are pefect! Just the right amount to say it's the 4th but not over the top.

Denise said...

Thank you so much for these papers and accents! I just returned from celebrating the 4th with my husband in Washington DC, and these will be perfect for scrapbooking my photos!