Wednesday, July 7

Summer vs. Scrapbooking


This is my dilemma. I love to scrapbook... it really is my creative outlet in my world. And, I feel it is important to journal the events of my life. But when it comes to summer... (shopping, sun shine, warmth, no school, long days...) its so hard to sit down on the computer.

So... as you can see.. I promised pictures of my daughter's party (which I still have not put up). And I was wanting to do more on my blog.. which has been feeling neglect. But that all might just have to wait until the cool nights and short days come again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

digital scrapbooking

You do a great job at digital scrapbooking.

How long have you been doing it? I love to see your designs!

Amber said...

OH my gosh! I love that picture!!! So cute! The design and papers are adorable!!!