Monday, October 18

SALE... on my popular travel log...

 click picture for full credits

Look at the fabulous "Travels" layout that the wonderful Katherine Hansen created with my Travel Log Collection! I was so excited when I found out that it was featured in the July edition of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine!

so.. to celebrate.. we are having a sale on the Travel Log Papers... use the codes when checking out of Design House Digital to recieve...


30% off any of the Travel Log Collection!

 Travel Log Paper Pack 1 code: TRAVEL-P1


 Travel Log Paper Pack 2 code: TRAVEL-P2


 Travel Log Road Sign code: TRAVEL-SIGN


 Travel Log Phrase Stamp code: TRAVEL-STAMP


 Travel Log Button & Tags code: TRAVEL-TAG


 Travel Log Paper Pack 3 code: TRAVEL-P3
Choose as many as you want, or as few! I love this collection and find myself using it over and over again. Isn't the timing great? Just now, am I finding time to go through all those summer vacations and start scrapbooking them... and I know I am not alone...
sale only lasts the 19-20th!
Pick up your favorite TRAVEL LOG kits now!
and...
THANKS Katherine for the wonderful layout!!

No comments: