Saturday, June 25

just a little hybrid birthday invitation...


Digital is great. I love creating without hardly any mess and, of course, the undo button. But there is something special when I finally print out a project I've been working on. So, for my daughter's 3rd birthday party, I designed up a cute little invitation to take around to her close friends.


I was trying to decide on only one theme for the party, and decided that I just couldn't narrow it down, so I ended up coming up with more of a color theme - red, pink and a light blue. Once I had that figured out it was easy to design up some cute invitations, as well as dress up the favor boxes (which I will blog about later...). It is so fun to have such a cute custom little accent for a party! Its all in the details!

Since I didn't want huge 5"x7" invitations, I opted to pull out some little sheer glassine favor bags to use as envelopes (we were hand delivering all the invitations). I then sized my invitation to fit into the favor bags, printed a coordinating accent digital paper out onto sticker paper and made a cute little faux tape to seal the envelope.
 
...and now that all is said and done... the party was a success! And I am excited to share it with you, but that blog post, is for another time!
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: