Thursday, September 22

and the winner is....


congrats to...

libbywilko said...
I love the look of the frames and journalling spaces. Thanks for the chance.


email me at sara(dot)schmutz(at)gmail(dot)com to collect your prize!
Thanks for all the wonderful comments, 

and, for some beautiful inspiration of all the creative things you can do with this kit...


by: Sarah Hemmert


by: Shannon Dombkowski


by: Katherine Hansen


by: Katherine Hansen


by: Sarah Hemmert


by: Sarah Coggins


by: Sarah Hemmert


by: Sarah Coggins

3 comments:

Laura Rollins said...

I love all these gorgeous layouts :) So much fun! I love this kit too! I love the colors.

libbywilko said...

Yay ! So excited I won.. just sending you an email... loved the rest of your ct examples too

Aimee said...

hum, So excited.