Monday, September 10

Getting My Foot In The Door

So I've always been quiet the traditional scrapbooker. Ever since I was twelve, or so, I can remember begging my mom to take me down to the nearest store to spend all my money on silly little stickers and paper. I had developed quiet the talent for cutting up paper and pasting down pictures until I realized that the time, money, mess (& clean up) involved in scrapbooking was not worth the end product.
Now, I'm sure a lot of people don't feel that way, but here I am living in only a 2-bedroom condo, putting a husband through pre-med while I work a full time job; which means that any mess is too much of a mess. It was through the crisis, of trying to decide if this mess was worth the delight of having a completed page, that I discovered digital scrapbooking...


My goodness, what fun I have been having! All you need to do is to buy one kit off the internet, and you're off with a unlimited amount of scrapbook pages to create! And, best of all, no mess! Its all stored neatly away until you're ready to print!

If you haven't tried digital scrapbooking... pcLayers is the place to look! Its where I get all my digital scrapbooking stuff!

Next up... hybrid scraping?!?... we'll see, that might require a little more of a mess.

3 comments:

Laura Rollins said...

I love your blog!!!! I love the part about the hybrid scrapping!!! Lol :)

You make the cutes scrapbooking pages! You really do!!!! :)

Laura

Wes Dyer said...

Hi Sara, I am Jakes cousin Amber. I love your blog. Thank you for sharing your digital secrets. I am just getting into digital scrapbooking and I love it! Tell Jake Hi for me. You can check out our blog at: http://fiveforfun.wordpress.com

Rachel Chick said...

Between you and Amber, you're going to convince me that digital scrapbooking is the way to go. I'm with you on the mess...it drives me nuts! I don't have a place to be making that kind of mess (or have that kind of time)...especially not with my kids! You're pages that you've posted are fantastic! Btw, I love the header that you have at the top of your page, but do you always leave out the "t" in your last name?! :) ha ha! Love you!