Wednesday, October 17

Baby Shower Invitations

Tis the season for Andrea's Baby Shower!

Yes, after almost 6 years of marriage, Andrea was very surprised, but excited, to find out she was pregnant this last spring! So in honor of Rosemarie's first granddaughter, we are having a tea party on October 27th!

These are the adorable little shower invitations that Rosemarie and I spent hours on last saturday (believe you me, those little shoes and hearts were a pain to glue on!)

Andrea is not a huge "pink" type of girl, and didn't want her baby shower invitations looking all baby and pinkish... but Rosemarie and I thought it should at least look like a baby girl shower invitation, so we thought the coral rose and light yellow with a little brown would give the invitation the sophistication Andrea wanted, and the look of a baby shower invitation that we wanted... Let me know what you think!

Friends and family of Andrea Schmutz should be recieving these invitations any day now. I hope we had all of your correct addresses! Let me know if you need any information about the baby shower.

2 comments:

Wes Dyer said...

I think the invitation is perfect!! So cute. Where did you take the picture? You are an awesome photographer!
Amber

Rachel Chick said...

I just wanted you to know that I LOVE these invitations. Everyone in the family thinks they are SO cute! You guys did a great job! I'm so excited for Andrea, I just don't know if I'll be able to make it to the party...driving and all, you know. We'll just have to see. Either way, I hope you all have a great time!