Friday, October 10

freakin' awesome

so... i've known HTML for quite a while now. But have I ever figured out how to mess with a blog? uh, no. That is... until now :D

I am so excited that I finally got the guts to actually go through my HTML code and look at it. Once I looked at it I kicked myself because it was freakin' easy to manipulate. It is a really simple code.

But I am so proud of my blog now :D its my artwork!!! haha... i'll stop bragging... but ya'll need to know that this is a very happy moment for me.

Please enjoy many new blogging decorations to come :D

7 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

Oh, Sara! SO great!! I LOVE your design!

Perry's said...

I love it

Laura Rollins said...

You are so talented! Can you show me how to change my HTML?? I'm sick of the way my blog looks - it needs a face lift!

Lindsay said...

Hi Sara! Thanks for commenting on my blog - it is so fun to catch up with old friends! Your little girl is BEAUTIFUL and it was so fun to see Laura's cute little boy too!

Keep in touch!

Lindsay

Natalie M said...

Yay! Thanks for taking the code I spent a WEEK rewriting and claiming it as your own! No wonder it was so easy.

*sara* said...

oh dear... i didn't mean the html code was mine... haha.. i meant the artwork.

Amber said...

Wow! I need you to come give me personal lessons!